At DUCTZ, we pride ourselves on providing high-quality indoor air system cleaning to families across the country. Not only do our residential air duct cleaning services keep your HVAC system in optimal condition, they also improve the quality of the air you breathe inside your home.
No matter how often you use your HVAC system, many unwanted contaminants such as debris, dirt, and microbial growth can build up if it is not routinely cleaned. Not only do we work to reduce allergy and asthma triggers, but we also ensure that your home’s HVAC system operates in peak condition all year long!
Our typical service includes the following critical tasks:
- Clean all of the accessible ductwork
- Remove all trash and non-adhered debris from air ducts
- Clean the air duct return pans (many duct cleaners forget to do this)
- Remove and wash all vents or registers
- Clean the accessible evaporator coil and air handler plenum
- Clean the supply and return air duct trunks
- Clean the air handler cabinet, motor, and blower wheel
- Install new filtration for your convenience (optional additional service)
- Ensure there are no leaks in your HVAC duct system (optional additional service)