An air conditioner’s filters, coils, and fins require regular maintenance for the unit to function effectively and efficiently throughout its years of service. Neglecting necessary maintenance ensures a steady decline in air conditioning performance while energy use steadily increases. Check out our Energy Saver 101 Infographic: Home Cooling for more ways to help improve your comfort and the efficiency of your air conditioner.
We know the importance of a high-quality AC maintenance, which is crucial to the optimum performance of your system. At DUCTZ of N Lauderdale & Pompano Beach, we are sure to provide the most personalized solution for your cooling needs.
Our focus is to build long-term relationships with our customers and serve them through-out the lifespan of your air-conditioning equipment. In support to this commitment we do recommend routine system maintenance just like with any mechanical equipment like your car.
When your air conditioner needs more than regular maintenance, our knowledgeable Florida state licensed technicians is here to help. Our well-trained technician will find and fix problems in your air conditioning system.
Our Service Technician will check:
- Check for correct amount of refrigerant
- Test for refrigerant leaks using a leak detector
- Capture any refrigerant that must be evacuated from the system, instead of illegally releasing it to the atmosphere
- Check for and seal duct leakage in central systems
- Measure airflow through the evaporator coil
- Verify the correct electric control sequence and make sure that the heating system and cooling system cannot operate simultaneously
- Inspect electric terminals, clean and tighten connections, and apply a non-conductive coating if necessary
- Oil motors and check belts for tightness and wear
- Check the accuracy of the thermostat.
Call DUCTZ of N Lauderdale & Pompano Beach at (954) 366-6131 today to know more about our Service Maintenance packages if you live in Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade county.